The TSS would conduct class observations and provide both in-person and written feedback for our kumu on their respective islands. This is a contract position for 5-10 class visits per year, estimated 1-2 hours per visit.
- Must live on Kauaʻi or Hawaiʻi island
- At least 10 years teaching experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency, skills and experience in music, ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi, music and/or various aspects of Hawaiian culture
- Experience teaching at Hawaiian charter schools, or teaching in settings with high concentrations of Native Hawaiian, at-risk, and/or low-income youth