Mana Maoli is seeking a committed, reliable and competent bookkeeper. Starting pay is between $15 – $19/hr (depending on relevant skills and background), with incremental pay raises pending satisfactory performance. Average time needed is estimated at 3-8 hours per week.
After training/transition period, all work may be done remote, with the exception of coming to our office once a week to pick up check requests and drop off checks. Exception may be made if printing out check requests and mailing out checks at own expense.
* Input Expenses and Deposits
* Input and track Bills and Invoices
* Reconcile Bank Accounts
* Generate Reports as needed, including for quarterly Board Meetings, Grant Reports and Grant Proposals
* Process check requests (cut checks) once a week
* Assist with Tax Prep and Filing as needed
* Assist with Prep for financial reviews and audits as needed
* 5+ years bookkeeping/accounting experience
* Strong proficiency with Quikbooks Online (or Quikbooks, and a willingness to quickly learn Quikbooks Online)
For more information on our non-profit, please visit www.manamaoli.org and ‘Like’ Mana Maoli’s facebook page. For questions and additional information regarding this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 295-MANA (6262).
All interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter ASAP to email@example.com We will respond with some questions, and humbly request quick turnaround. Mahalo nui!